Here is my second card
And this special card is for my mother-in-law and the previous one is for my mom. I wanted to make these cards look alike, but with personal touch in color scheme and a bit different layouts.
My mother-in-law loves pinks and purples in combination with greens.
All the techniques are the same as for the previous card:
I used dotted vellum to make it look more feminine without overloading with details and I like how it turned out.
Rose is painted with alcohol inks on 100% polypropylene ‘paper’ and finished with white and black pens.
Sentiment is in Russian. I printed it on Inkssentials Gloss paper and cut out with a die-cut.
- American Crafts smooth cardstock – Primaries
- Neenah Creative Collection Vellum
- Yupo – 100% polypropylene
- Ranger Inkssentials Gloss white paper
- Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Ink – Wild Plum, Bottle
- Spellbinders die-cuts: Shapeabilities Fancy Framed Tags, Die D-Lites Corner Springs
- Pens: Pigma Micron black and Uni-ball white
I will be linking this card to House of Cards May Challenge – Clear Papers; Seize The Birthday – “Anything Goes” Birthday challenge; Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – “Anything Goes”; Time Out Challenge – “CAS With The Optional Twist of Purple”.