I just fell in love with this stamp set as soon as I saw it. This elephant and all birds are so cute and matching sentiments are so nice!
I decided to create a scene about friendship… let’s call it “somewhere in Africa”.
I stamped elephant and bird at once and then added a pillow for bird to sit on. Then colored them and sketched a background with Copic Sketch markers.
I matted my picture with yellow cardstock to add more summery feel to it and placed on a white card base as if it was framed. Sentiment is stamped in matching colors.
My picture doesn’t do it justice, I will be trying to improve quality of my images.
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White
- DCWV textured cardstock – Pastels
- Happy Little Stampers clear stamp set – Whimsical Friends
- Simon Says Stamp ink pad – Intense Black
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pad set – Beach Party