It was a really wonderful day when I found this stamp set online! It has so many cuties, butterflies and flowers… I think I will be using it pretty often as I have some more ideas already.
I stamped the main image on X-Press It blending card and colored it with Copic Sketch markers. Die-cut stitched ring frames main image and it looks like a hedgehog is swinging on a swing. I painted a small rainbow with clouds to finish the scene.
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White
- X-Press It blending card
- Penny Black clear stamp set – Wonderful day
- Simon Says Stamp Wafer Dies – Stitched Circles
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pads – Beach Party set, London Fog, Desert Sand
- Copic Sketch Markers
I’m entering this card into four challenges:
- Penny Black and More Challenge – Anything Goes With a Stamp
- Happy Little Stampers Anything goes with dies challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Things With Wings
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday – wafer thin dies OR stencils