This is the first card, that I’ve done for myself… As we often say “just a friendly reminder” to cherish those tiny bits of creativity sprinkled around us and handle them with care.
I haven’t been painting in watercolor for years and these are my first steps in getting back to it… But it won’t be the same and there’s no need to worry about this, because it will be mine.
I just sprinkled my watercolors around, let them dry and then stamped this origami crane, hearts and a sentiment above.
- Mama Elephant stamp set – Origami
- Canson 140lb Watercolor Paper
- St. Petersburg Watercolors – set of 24
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pads set – Beach Party
- American Crafts smooth cardstock – Primaries
I’m entering this card into CASology Challenge Week #209: Watercolor
Thanks for stopping by,