I’m thankful to all fellow bloggers, who are following or just stopping by to read my posts and take time to like and comment! This is very encouraging!
I also want to say a special “Thanks!” to Darnell from djkardkreations. She was so kind to include me in her New Friends Corner. Thank you so much, Darnell!
So here is my Thank You card for all these kind people and for those, who are reading this post.
I was inspired with three challenges:
- Happy Little Stampers September CASE the Designer Challenge. This month’s task is to CASE a beautiful card by Asa Johansson.
- STAMPlorations September Challenge – Theme and Sketch. I’ve used only sketch for my card.
- Addicted to CAS Challenge #96. This time code word is – Harvest.
And I will be linking to Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with HLS Stamps Challenge. I’ve used HLS Whimsical Friends stamp set.
And one more challenge – Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday. This month’s workout is stamping.
So here is my CASE of Asa’s card made by Sketch and a bird harvesting autumn berries and seeds.
I’ve been looking at shaker cards for a long time and wanted to try creating one. It’s relatively simple, but you definitely need to stock up on foam adhesive to create these cards! And clear acetate is also a must.
My autumn confetti ‘leaves’ are simply punched out of paper scraps and adhered with glue pen. And for ‘berries’ and ‘seeds’ I used some leftover tiny glass beads from Bucilla felt kits and golden glitter from Target.
Whimsical birdie is just stamped and colored with markers. Hope she is happy with her harvest!
To frame it all I used three stitched dies – round and rectangular – by Simon Says Stamp and one round by Spellbinders.
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White
- Happy Little Stampers clear stamp set – Whimsical Friends
- Simon Says Stamp – Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Circles
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pad – Tuxedo Black
- Copic Sketch Markers
- Hot Off The Press Heat Resistant Acetate
- Forever in Time – Doublesided Square Adhesive
- Kuretake Zig Glue Pen
Thanks for stopping by,