More suitable for weekend, than for Monday, this card is made for Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #210 – Photo Inspiration (see below). And I want to share it at three more challenges: Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday – Stamping, Cuttlebug Mania – Anything goes with die cuts! and Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.
To create this background, following photo inspiration, I used a stencil, watercolor pencils and water mist. After stenciling with pencils and misting I removed all excess water with paper towel and let my panel dry. Then I die-cut it with a stitched die in my Cuttlebug.
All stamped elements were cut out with scissors and attached using two-sided adhesive tape. To create this comforter I inked my ‘blanket’ stamp inside the contour and stamped chevron pattern several times until I got the shape I needed.
I tried to follow photo inspiration as close as possible.
- Canson 140lb Watercolor Paper
- Tim Holtz mini stencil – Set 4
- My Favorite Things clear stamp set “Make Yourself at Home“
- Simon Says Stamp dies – Stitched Rectangles
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pads set – Beach Party
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White
- KOH-I-NOOR Hardtmuth Aquarell watercolor pencils – set of 36
Other challenge badges:
Thanks for stopping by,