This is my second attempt to CASE the designer Asa Johansson.
I used birds and circles on my card.
For creating my background I tried a new for me technique – watercolor spritz. I was following Acrylic Block Stamping tutorial by Kylie Purtell. So I just inked my acrylic block directly, sprayed some water on it and stamped on watercolor paper. That’s it! Then I let my panel dry and added birds and circles to create this scene.
- Happy Little Stampers clear stamp sets – Whimsical Friends, Mix Mash (circles)
- Canson 140lb Watercolor Paper
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pad – Tuxedo Black
- Ranger Distress mini ink pads – Wild Honey, Ripe Persimmon
- Happy Little Stampers September CASE the Designer challenge
- Happy Little Stampers September CAS Challenge – Watercolor Spritz
- Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with HLS Stamps Challenge
- CAS on Sunday Challenge #92 – One Layer Card
- Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #212 – Make Your Mark
Thanks for stopping by,