Here is my second entry for “You Could Be a Card Design Superstar” card contest – 2016 by My Favorite Things.
I used the same clear stamp set ‘Make Yourself at Home’. You’d say that there are no flowers in this set… Yes, this flower is made using a round cushion stamp and a tiny stamp with four buttons for cushions. Greenery was in a vase and I used a carpet stamp to create my label. The background is made with one square stamp. I stamped it in rows and then sprinkled some water over my panel to create this effect.
- My Favorite Things clear stamp set ‘Make Yourself at Home’
- Ranger Distress Ink mini pads – Festive berries, Wild Honey, Ripe Persimmon, Victorian Velvet
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pads: Pear tart, Rose bud, Tuxedo Black
- Copic Sketch markers: YG06, R43, V01, R85
- X-Press It blending card
- Canson 140lb Watercolor Paper
- American Crafts textured cardstock – Tropicals
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White
I was following one of previous MFT sketches:
Thanks for stopping by,