Upside down houses and interiors are becoming more and more popular among tourists in different countries… So why not implementing this into a card design?
Here is my third entry for “You Could Be a Card Design Superstar” card contest – 2016 by My Favorite Things.
I just stamped all the images in black and colored the main scene with Copic Sketch markers.
- My Favorite Things clear stamp set ‘Make Yourself at Home’
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pad: Tuxedo Black
- Copic Sketch markers: YG00, G43, Y28, Y32, R85
- Neenah Creative Collection Premium Cardstock – Naturals
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White (not seen – card base)
Thanks for stopping by,