I loved Acrylic Block Stamping technique, that I learned from this tutorial by Kylie Purtell, and created one more card using it.
I started with inking my acrylic block directly, spraying some water on it and stamping on watercolor paper. Ranger ink seems to be perfect for this as it dries slowly and blends easily. Later I stamped some circles in the same manner (ink, spray and stamp), let them dry and added a doodled flower. I didn’t spray any water on the flower, but my Ranger Victorian Velvet ink pad is so wet, that I can’t get a crisp imprint with it, no matter what stamp I use. So I used Memento ink pad to stamp my sentiment. That’s it.
- Happy Little Stampers clear stamp sets – Doodled Flowers (flower), Mix Mash (circles, sentiment)
- Canson 140lb Watercolor Paper
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pad – Tuxedo Black
- Ranger Distress mini ink pads – Festive berries, Wild Honey, Ripe Persimmon, Victorian Velvet
- Happy Little Stampers September CAS Challenge – Watercolor Spritz
- Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with HLS Stamps Challenge
- Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #212 – Make Your Mark
Thanks for stopping by,