It’s still hot here in California, but leaves and wild berries are covering sidewalks already – autumn starts setting it’s mood.
Autumn is also time of Thanksgiving… and we are celebrating three years since we’ve moved from Siberia to California. Let it be our Thanks for hospitality. We don’t take it for granted and are really grateful and happy to be here.
For this card I used a beautiful digital stamp, designed by Beverley Brown from Uniko. You can read about this release here. I colored flowers and leaves with Copic markers, then cut out my panel and frame with SSS stitched rectangles dies and inlaid panel into frame.
- Uniko digital floral stamp
- Simon Says Stamp dies – Stitched Rectangles
- X-Press It blending card
- Tim Holtz Kraft Core cardstock – Metallic Collection – Copper
- Tsukineko Brilliance Dew Drop ink pad – Cosmic Copper
- Copic Sketch markers
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White
- Uniko Challenge #36 – ‘Autumn with an optional twist of Thanks’
- CASology cue card week 216 – ‘Frame’
- Addicted to CAS Challenge #97 – Stitch
- Happy Little Stampers September Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
Honored to be among Top 3 at Addicted to CAS
Thanks for stopping by,