I was so inspired with current CAS and CASE challenges at Happy Little Stampers, that I can’t stop stamping. And here is one more card about these two whimsical birds. This time I went for masking everything around my heart-shaped area and stamping circles over it. Then I sprayed some water, dabbed it with paper towel and let it dry. I added birds and a sentiment when it was completely dry.
You can find my previous card with these birds here.
- Happy Little Stampers clear stamp sets – Whimsical Friends, Mix Mash (circles)
- Mama Elephant clear stamp set – Origami (sentiment)
- Canson 140lb Watercolor Paper
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pad – Tuxedo Black
- Ranger Distress mini ink pads – Festive berries, Wild Honey, Ripe Persimmon, Victorian Velvet
- Happy Little Stampers September CASE the Designer challenge – Asa Johansson
- Happy Little Stampers September CAS Challenge – Watercolor Spritz
- Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with HLS Stamps Challenge
Thanks for stopping by,