I had to take a break from crafting and blogging, but for a good reason – we were moving to another apartment and there was so much to do… and I had to pack all my supplies…
Now I’m back, hopefully with some inspiration for you.
I made this card a while ago for my grandma and it’s actually a CASe of one of my previous cards. You can read about it here.
Both of them have sentiments written in Russian. It can be tricky to create a card with sentiment in foreign language as there are no stamps available, so I found some beautiful fonts, printed my sentiments and cut them out with Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Framed Tags die-cut.
- Floral embellishment – K&Company Brenda Walton set
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Framed Tags die-cuts
- Unique Assorted White Paper Doilies
- American Crafts smooth cardstock – Primaries
- Tuttle Origami paper – Gold
No challenges this time…
Thanks for stopping by,