Sometimes one word is everything you need… and maybe some ink.
I wanted to use my brand new die-namics from My Favorite Things and decided to go with just inky background. I used Yupo and Adirondack Alcohol Inks to create this dotted background. I made random drops of ink and let it run freely on it’s own.
Sentiment is cut out from watercolor paper with MFT ‘Smile’ Die-namics.
I like the contrast between three textures of card base, inked Yupo and watercolor paper.
Initially I wanted to decorate it with some die-cut flowers, but then decided to leave it as it is.
- My Favorite Things Die-namics – Smile
- Yupo – 100% polypropylene
- Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Ink – Wild Plum, Purple Twilight, Watermelon, Pearl Mixative
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White
- My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge – ‘Sketch 303’ (see below)
- Happy Little Stampers October Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
- Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #216 – ‘Anything Goes’
Thanks for stopping by,