“And she pours herself another cup of coffee”…
Mike & The Mechanics, Another Cup Of Coffe
I’ve been taking sketching classes online recently and this cup of coffee was my first sketch with Copic markers. I took our old good tan cup, poured some coffee in it and tried to sketch it as fast as possible not to end up with a cup of cold coffee.
Then I turned my sketch into a window card with just one simple sentiment. I went on with limited coffee-inspired color palette and used coordinating papers from one set. My “white space” is patterned, but it bears no logical load, so I hope it’s fine for a CAS card.
- X-Press It blending card
- Copic Sketch markers: E000, E01, E18, E42, E47, E50 Y28
- Uni-ball Signo pen UM-153 – white
- Simon Says Stamp dies – Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Circles
- Designer paper pad from Target
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pad – Rich Cocoa
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White
- CASology Cue Card week 220 – “Coffee”
- Addicted to CAS Challenge #99 – “Coffee”
- Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #216 – “Anything Goes”
- Happy Little Stampers October Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
Thanks for stopping by,