A while ago I was a lucky winner of Uniko Design Team Blog Hop & Giveaway and received this Pure Florals Chrysanthemum stamp set from Beverley. So I was looking forward to creating with this beautiful set.
This time I started out with completely different idea… I stamped chrysanthemum and colored it with Copics, then started working on this frame… and at one moment I placed my shimmer card with rectangular cutout over my stamp set so that a part of this flower was peeking through cutout. My husband was passing by at that moment and wondered if I was going to stamp only a part of this flower onto my cutout… and told me, that it’s a really good idea… Actually it was his idea as I wasn’t going to do this, but I decided to give it a try.
So here I have this simple masculine design, thanks to my husband! I was hesitant about this layout at first, but the more I look at this card, the more I like it!
- Uniko clear stamp set – Pure Florals Chrysanthemum
- Simon Says Stamp dies – Stitched Rectangles
- Neenah Creative Collection Premium Cardstock – Metallic
- Tim Holtz Kraft Core cardstock – Metallic Collection – Copper
- Tsukineko Brilliance Dew Drop ink pad – Cosmic Copper
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White (card base – not seen here)
- AAA Cards CAS Game #76 Masculine
- Creative with Stamps Challenge #7: Sentiment
- Happy Little Stampers October Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
- Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #216 Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by,