It was the first week of The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I had so much fun coloring these cuties from Mama Elephant stamp set ‘Page Huggers’.
I started with stamping all the images on blending card and coloring them with Copic markers. I used brighter colors to make them even more cheerful. Then I die-cut all my images and some stitched rectangles.
These cuties have die-cut lines beneath their paws, so they can hold something or hang somewhere. Now they are just sitting in their pockets and can change places and share their treats!
I left this card without a sentiment as it speaks for itself.
I couldn’t stop playing with them, so here is one more version for you:
- Mama Elephant clear stamp set – Page Huggers
- Mama Elephant Page Huggers Creative Cuts
- Simon Says Stamp dies – Stitched Rectangles
- X-Press It blending card
- Colorbök Designer Paper pack – Joplin
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pad – Tuxedo Black
- Copic Sketch markers – Anniversary Set
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White
- Uniko Challenge #37 – Rainbow
- Happy Little Stampers November Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
- The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp October Work It Wednesday Challenge – Using SSS Products
Thanks for stopping by,