One more card colored with Copics…
Here I used acrylic block blending technique to achieve this ombre effect on leaves and petals. HLS Doodled Flowers are perfect for coloring and I like how they turned out.
For my card I used a sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #199 (see below). I die-cut a rectangle from the center of panel and set it aside. Then inlaid another one die-cut rectangle in gold instead of it, and added my first one on top. I loved the look that it gives and will be using this layout more.
I’m also CASEing a card by Joyce for Happy Little Stampers CASE the Designer Challenge (you can also find it below). I used rectangular layout, flowers, partial coloring and arranged my elements diagonally.
- Happy Little Stampers clear stamp set – Doodled Flowers
- Simon Says Stamp dies – Stitched Rectangles
- X-Press It blending card
- Tim Holtz Kraft Core cardstock – Metallic Collection – Gold
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pads – Tuxedo Black, Grape Jelly, Lilac Poises
- Copic Sketch markers – Anniversary Set
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White
- CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #199
- Happy Little Stampers November CASE the Designer Challenge – card by Joyce
- Addicted to CAS Challenge #101 – Ombre
- The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge
- Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes Challenge
Thanks for stopping by,