This card is unusual for me…
Typically I’m using sentiments on all my cards, but this one will be an exception. And I’ve only started experimenting with colored pencils, but I like the results and I believe they can be even better as possibilities are endless.
Here I’m CASEing a sketch (see below), but I’ve turned it into horizontal version and used a flower instead of the sentiment.
- WPlus9 clear stamp set – Flora & Fauna 2
- Simon Says Stamp dies – Stitched Rectangles
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pad – Tuxedo Black
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White
- CAS(E) this sketch! #198
- Creative with Stamps Challenge #8 – Use a Bird Stamp
- The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge
Thanks for stopping by,