I’ve been experimenting with heat embossing over this weekend and decided to try embossing handwritten sentiment. I didn’t want it to be crisp, I wanted to make a splash.
The cue word at CASology this week is ‘Embrace’ and a theme at HLS CAS Challenge this month is ‘Metal / Faux Metal’, so this idea seemed to be a perfect fit and I gave it a go.
I’ve written my sentiment with clear embossing pen, covered it with gold powder and splattered some more powder with a paintbrush dipped in Versamark ink. Then I heated my panel with heat gun from beneath and once again in a regular way.
- Ranger Inksenssials Embossing Pen – Clear
- Versa Mark watermark stamp pad
- Stampendous! embossing powder – Gold
- Simon Says Stamp dies – Stitched Rectangles
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White
Thanks for stopping by,