I should admit, that I love nontraditional Christmas Cards.
I started with stamping this beautiful Mehndi pattern on a blending card and coloring it with Copics in three shades of blue (B28, B91, B95) as this week’s challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches is: “Monochromatic shades of blue”. Happy Birthday to all DT members!
Then I stamped a sentiment, added some blue dots to it, and finally added two more elements of pattern to balance my card. Blending card is mounted onto a standard card base.
This month’s challenge at Uniko is Christmas, so I will be linking up there too. And I can’t miss The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge!
- Uniko clear stamp sets – Marvellous Mehndi, Simply Said – Christmas
- X-Press It blending card
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pads – Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue
- Copic Sketch markers – B28, B91, B95
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White (not seen here)
- CAS Colours & Sketches – Birthday Celebration Challenge #200
- Uniko November Challenge #38 – Christmas
- The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge
Thanks for stopping by,