I was inspired by two cards at Happy Little Stampers CASE the Designer Challenge.
One of them is floral card by Joyce (see below). I used diagonal placement of images, cut-out rectangle in the center and partial coloring. Second one is card with elephant by Shona. I used the same elephant stamp by HLS and balloons instead of circles.
I didn’t pop up the central panel, but colored it partially with pencils.
- Happy Little Stampers clear stamp set – Birthday Friends, Mix Mash (sentiment)
- Simon Says Stamp dies – Stitched Rectangles
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper
- Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop ink pads – Tuxedo Black
- Prisma Color Colored Pensils
- American Crafts textured cardstock – White
- Happy Little Stampers November CASE the Designer Challenge – Joyce & Shona
- Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
- Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes Challenge
- The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge
- Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #221 – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by,