Less than a month till Christmas already – time for creating more cards.
I used watercolors to create this patterned panel, then added some details with white pen and cut out central part.
‘Joy’ is heat embossed on acetate with white powder.
I popped up my ‘frame’ with two layers of foam adhesive to create some space for sequins.
I was inspired with tutorial by Kathy Racoosin – Loosly Watercolored Backgrounds.
- Uniko clear stamp set – Simply Said – Christmas
- Simon Says Stamp dies – Stitched Rectangles
- White Nights Artist’s Watercolors
- Canson 140lb Watercolor Paper
- Uni-ball Signo white pen
- Versa Mark watermark stamp pad
- Stampendous! embossing powder – White
- Hot Off The Press Heat Resistant Acetate
- Sequins from Target
- Happy Little Stampers November Christmas Challenge – Watercolour
- Uniko Challenge #38 – Christmas
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Christmas To Die For
- The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge
- Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
- Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #221 – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by,