Regina Kolebabchuk is an artist, crafter and aspiring illustrator, who loves trying new mediums and experimenting with different techniques.
Regina is from Russia, and now lives and creates in San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA.
- Watercolor painting with Veronika Kalacheva – current
- Character design with Alexandra Balashova (6 weeks) – summer, 2017
- Illustration classes with Elina Ellis (13 hours) – summer, 2017
- Illustration for beginners with Alexandra Balashova (6 weeks) – spring, 2017
- Specialist degree in Interior Design, Novosibirsk State University of Architecture, Design and Arts (500 hours)
- Specialist degree in Journalism, Novosibirsk State University (5 years)